Terms and Conditions
Copy Corp Global Website Terms of Service
1. Ownership The websites at the domains CopyCorpGlobal.com, WWW.FAUXHAUSE.COM/COPYCORPGLOBAL, and other top-level domain variations of these sites (Website) are all owned and operated by Copy Corp Global (ABN: 70080289742) (we, us or our).
4. Content The Content is liable to change at any time. We make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, usefulness, merchantability, fitness for purpose or safety of any or all of the Content. The Content may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Any use and/or reliance on the Content is at your own risk. The Content is intended only to provide a summary and an overview of the subject matter covered. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor should it be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Content. We are not liable for any decisions, actions or omissions that you make on reliance on such Content. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that you may find to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable and you will not hold us liable in any way for any such content. You may only access, use and/or print the Content available on the Website for non-commercial or personal uses. All other use, copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, transmission, distribution and/or modification of the Content is prohibited unless provided for in the Membership Agreement or on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by us. Your use of this Website and the Content and/or receipt of any Content is not intended to create nor does it create an advisory relationship between you and us, or its licensors.
5. Restrictions on Use You must not use or launch or allow any other person to use or launch any automated system including without limitation “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers” or software yet to be invented, that accesses any part of the Website or Content. You must not decompile, copy, alter, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, de-code, interfere with, or in any way disassemble or otherwise the Website or Content. You must not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or Content.
6. Trademarks All names, logos and trademarks are owned by us, or the third parties who have contributed to the Website or the Content. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights or any license to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without express written authorisation by us or the relevant third parties.
7. Limitation of Liability We, third parties who have contributed to the Website and third parties mentioned on the Website will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, loss of profits or damages) in connection with or resulting from the receipt of, or reliance on any Content, or the use and/or access of, or inability to use and/or access, the Website and the Content.
8. Computer Virus We do not warrant that the Website or its servers will operate free from any computer viruses or other harmful code. If your use and/or access of the Website or the Content, or if receipt of any Content from the Website, results in the transmission of any computer virus, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, loss of profits or damages) in connection with or resulting from such use and access. It is your responsibility to carry out an appropriate virus check to ensure that the Website and the Content are free from viruses and other harmful code before using and/or accessing the Website and any Content.